Salon Funéraire, the international funeral art exhibition held at Paris - Le Bourget, is the reference for funeral professionals: funeral directors, stone cutters, florists, embalmers, insurers, local authorities...
This exhibition is defined by its focus on the quality and diversity of professional relations, the reason why it has gained an international and unique standing in the funeral industry.
The exhibition - the tenth staged - is the perfect place to communicate, learn and enjoy yourself with your fellow professionals.
From 9.30 am to 6.30 pm
- Thursday 15 November 2007
- Friday 16 November 2007
- Saturday 17 November 2007
- A free bus service, from 9 am to 7 pm, between RER B "Le Bourget" and the entrance to the exhibition
- A bus service between "Le Parc des Expositions - Le Bourget" and porte Maillot
- Thursday 15 November (departure times: 6 pm/6:30 pm/7 pm)
- Friday 16 November (departure times: 6 pm/7 pm/7:30 pm)
- Saturday 17 November (departure: 7 pm)
- Taxi rank
- Thursday 15 November (from 2 pm to 10:30 pm)
- Friday 16 November (from 2 pm to 8 pm)
- Saturday 17 November (from 2 pm to 7 pm)
Benefit from special reductions on air and train fares. SALON INTERNATIONAL DE L'ART FUNERAIRE
(INTERNATIONAL FUNERARY ART EXHIBITION)
Identifier Code 02300AF
Valid for travel from 10/11/2007
Discounts are offered on a wide range of airfares, in all classes of travel (Espace Première [first class], Espace Affaires [business class] and Tempo [economy class]), on all flights of Air France's worldwide network. -10%
rebate is applied on published non-restrictive public fares.
A reduction of -5%
is granted on restrictive-discounted fares. Visit the exhibition's website to access:
- preferential fares for the exhibition,
- make your online reservation,
- issue your electronic ticket*,
- select your seat**,
- and print your boarding card**,
or go to www.airfrance-globalmeetings.com
Your electronic ticket carries a special mention that allows you to benefit from Air France Global Meetings' preferential fare.
* not available in certain countries
** subject to conditions
Should you prefer to process your reservations and ticket-purchase directly with an Air France sales outlet, you must keep this document, which serves as justification in order to benefit from the preferential airfare.Keep it with you as you may be asked for it at any time during your journey.
To locate your nearest Air France sales point, consult: www.airfrance.com
You will need to quote the reference given above, which is registered in Air France's data under: GGAIRAFEVENTNEGO
Frequent flyer / loyalty programs of Air France partner airlines are credited with "miles
" when Air France flights are used.
Air France, Plc with registered capital of 1,901,231,625 euros - RCS Bobigny 420495178
Head Office: 45 rue de Paris, F-95704 Roissy Charles de Gaulle cedex, France
Document published by Air France Global Meetings: JH.VC
A.T.I. - hotel and travel package booking services - offers a wide choice of hotels at preferential prices (hotels located near the exhibition, in central Paris).
Please, feel free to contact them: A.T.I.
46 rue Lauriston F-75116 Paris
Tel.: +33 (0)1 47 27 15 15
Fax: +33 (0)1 44 05 01 48 www.ati-abotel.com
(access code: funeraire)