Our Funeral Services - we are here to help you!
B.J. Brady Funeral Directors offer caring, compassionate and understanding assistance, to those who have entrusted us with their most precious possession, their loved ones ... it's a privilege and indeed an honour to serve.
Our services and facilities include:
* Trained staff to organise funerals locally throughout North Queensland, interstate, overseas and to advise on all aspects of funeral service.
* Liaison with Clergy & Celebrants to co ordinate the requirements of all faiths, denominations, cultures and traditions.
* Infrastructure to transfer the deceased to our Funeral Home, 24 hrs a day.
* Private arrangement offices, viewing rooms and air conditioned chapel.
* Obtain and complete all necessary documentation for the funeral, and to register the death with the Registrar General in Brisbane.
* Preparation of funeral and death notices, including the insertion of clubs and organizations, for newspapers, locally, interstate and overseas.
* Arrange ordering of Floral Tributes, and order of service Booklets.
* Assistance in obtaining discount air fares for family of bereaved to travel to the funeral.
* Provision of National Flag, poppies, Last Post etc for Veterans.
* Selection of appropriate music from our music library.
* Provision of mourning car to transport family to the service.
* Provision of a Memoriam Booklet for all standard Funeral Services.
You can make funeral arrangements at our Funeral Home, alternatively, we are happy to come to you at home.